Rolawn Blended Loam Topsoil Bulk Bag
Based on the measurements entered, the estimated quantities you require are:
A high-quality, fertile, peat-free, organic rich, multi-purpose topsoil, suitable for use in general planting and landscaping. Bag size approx. 1m³ when packed.
Rolawn Blended Loam Topsoil is a high-quality, fertile, peat-free, organic rich, multi-purpose topsoil, which is a blend of sand, silt and clay with peat-free soil conditioners. It is ideal for a wide range of planting and landscaping schemes where a quality outcome is essential. It is light and friable, making it easy to work with in wet conditions.
Exceptional value - a bulk bag contains up to 50% more product than 1 tonne of ordinary topsoil.
Bag Size: approx. 1m3
Coverage: Up to 20m2 at a depth of 50mm
- Light and friable
- Typically classed as a 'Sandy Loam'
- Contains soil conditioners
- Screened to 20mm
- Peat free
- Analysed to BS3882:2015 as suitable for residential home grown use
- Minimal stone content
- Organic content typically 9%
- Convenient bulk bags minimise waste and mess and are easy to store.