Rolawn Soil Improver
Based on the measurements entered, the estimated quantities you require are:
Rolawn Soil Improver is a natural, peat free soil conditioner/improver. It is highly fertile and will improve soil structure, which will enhance the soil's drainage characteristics and air and water holding capabilities, all of which will result in healthier plant growth.
Exceptional value - 1 bulk bag contains approximately 1000 litres when packed!
Bag Size: approx. 1m³
Coverage: Up to 20m² at a depth of 50mm
- Weight to volume ratio (bulk density) is typically around 550kg per 1m³ bag.
- Convenient bulk bags minimise waste and mess and are easy to store.
- Minimal stone content.
- Produced in accordance with BSI PAS100:2011.
- Peat free.
- Friable & light, easy to barrow, spread and work in to the soil.
- Helps to retain moisture.
- Apply anytime, but care must be taken to avoid digging/forking wet soil, as it may damage the soil structure.
Typical application rates for topsoils with low levels of organic matter:
- Heavy clay soil - a layer, 75mm deep, should be incorporated to a depth of 200mm,
- Light sandy soil - a layer, 30mm deep, should be incorporated to a depth of 200mm.
- Chalky soil - a layer, 50mm deep, should be incorporated to a depth of 200mm.
Each bag covers:
- up to 14m² at a depth of 75mm (3"),
- up to 20m² at a depth of 50mm (2"),
- up to 33m² at a depth of 30mm (1.2").